Our safety measures
To keep our clients and team members safe, we have implemented the following across all our talking therapy services until further notice:
- If you would like to make a referral to one of our talking therapy services, we encourage you to use our online self-referral forms.
- All our assessments are now taking place over the phone.
- All our therapy sessions will take place over the phone or via Skype.
- Group therapy sessions have been paused.
We would like to thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate these challenging and uncertain times. We will keep this page updated with any changes to our guidance or service details.
Crisis organisation contacts
We are not a crisis service, so if you need help right now or you feel at risk of harming yourself, here are some contacts:
- Call Samaritans free on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (24/7 support)
- Text SHOUT to 85258 for free support via text (24/7 support)
- Contact your GP
Coronavirus information sources
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit the following websites:
Page last updated: 18/9/20