Who can use the service?
Everyone goes through difficult times; sometimes our problems affect our day-to-day lives and we feel that we can’t cope. If you are in this situation, you are not alone.
Insight talking therapies is a free and confidential service, commissioned by the NHS, and is available to:
- anyone aged 17+ who lives in East Kent
- anyone aged 18+ who lives in Darford, Gravesham, Swanley, or Swale
Download a leaflet about our services:
- East Kent leaflet (PDF, 2MB)
- Darford, Gravesham, Swanley, and Swale leaflet (PDF, 4MB)
- Long-term condition support leaflet (PDF, 2MB)
How do I arrange an appointment?
You can self-refer to our service in the following ways:
- Fill in the online form
- Call us – 0300 555 5555 (local rate)
- Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your GP for a referral
Once we have received the referral, a member of the administration team will contact you to arrange an appointment. Please note that it is our usual policy to withhold telephone numbers when we call you.
Where does the therapy take place?
Insight Healthcare provides services face-to-face, on the telephone, and via Skype. Face-to-face consultations are carried out at a variety of venues throughout Kent.
Tel: 0300 555 5555 (local rate)
Insight Healthcare does not provide a crisis service. In the event of an emergency, if you are unable to keep yourself safe, you should contact your GP, local Accident & Emergency or call 999.
- Monday – Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm
Any calls or emails which are received between 9.00am and 5.00pm on a working day will be dealt with as soon as possible; outside of these hours your email will be dealt with as soon as possible the following working day.
Appointments are available Monday to Friday during working hours.