Please note that our COVID-19 (coronavirus) safety measures include:
- All assessments take place over the phone
- Therapy sessions will take place over the phone, via Skype, or online
- Group sessions have been paused
We apologise for the inconvenience, but this measure is essential to minimise social contact and ensure the safety of our clients and our staff. Click to read the full details of our measures.
Who can use the service?
Everyone goes through difficult times; sometimes our problems affect our day-to-day lives and we feel that we can’t cope. If you are in this situation, you are not alone.
Insight talking therapies is a free and confidential service, commissioned by the NHS, and is available to:
- Anyone aged 17+ who lives in East Kent
- Anyone aged 18+ who lives in Darford, Gravesham, Swanley, or Swale
Download a leaflet about our services:
- East Kent leaflet (PDF, 2MB)
- Darford, Gravesham, Swanley, and Swale leaflet (PDF, 4MB)
- Long-term condition support leaflet (PDF, 2MB)
How do I arrange an appointment?
Please fill in the self-referral form below, or you can ask your GP for a referral.
Once we have received the referral, a member of the administration team will contact you to arrange an appointment. Please note that it is our usual policy to withhold telephone numbers when we call you.
Where does the therapy take place?
Insight Healthcare provides services face-to-face, on the telephone, and via Skype. Face-to-face consultations are carried out at a variety of venues throughout Kent.
Other useful resources
- Coronavirus wellbeing advice and resources
- Kent County Council: ‘Looking after your mental health and wellbeing‘
Tel: 0300 555 5555 (local rate)
We are not a crisis service. In the event of an emergency, if you are unable to keep yourself safe, you should do one of the following:
- Contact your GP
- Call the local NHS crisis team on 0300 222 0123 (24/7 support)
- Call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free, 24/7 telephone support)
- Text SHOUT to 85258 (free, 24/7 support via text)
- Call Mental Health Matters on 0800 107 0160
- Monday – Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm
Any calls or emails which are received between 9.00am and 5.00pm on a working day will be dealt with as soon as possible; outside of these hours your email will be dealt with as soon as possible the following working day.
Appointments are available Monday to Friday during working hours.