Who can use the service?
Everyone goes through difficult times; sometimes our problems affect our day-to-day lives and we feel that we can’t cope. If you are in this situation, you are not alone.
Insight talking therapies is a free and confidential service, commissioned by the NHS, and is available to anyone aged 18+ and living in Nottingham City.
How do I arrange an appointment?
You can self-refer to our service in the following ways:
- Fill in the online form
- Call us – 0300 555 5582 (local rate)
- Email us – email@example.com
- Ask your GP for a referral
Once we have received the referral, a member of the administration team will contact you to arrange an appointment. Please note that it is our usual policy to withhold telephone numbers when we call you.
Where does the therapy take place?
We can provide therapy in a venue that is convenient and local to you – we can offer face to face meetings in a range of community venues as well as GP surgeries. We are also able to offer telephone therapy where this is convenient.
Employment support service
We also offer free, confidential employment support for people who are accessing talking therapies from us. Our Employment Advisers can help if you are:
- Unemployed and seeking new opportunities
- Employed and want to change job
- Experiencing problems at work, such as unfair treatment, discrimination, or bullying
- Facing redundancy
- Looking for careers advice or thinking of a career change
- Struggling to get the right support at work
Download our employment support leaflet (PDF, 2MB) or speak to your therapist if you would like to know more.
Tel: 0300 555 5582 (local rate)
In the event of an emergency, if you are unable to keep yourself safe, you should contact your GP or call 999.
- Monday to Thursday: 8.00am-8.00pm (self-referral line open 8.00am-6.00pm)
- Friday: 8.00am-5.00pm (self-referral line open 8.00am-4.00pm)
Any emails received during our open hours will be dealt with as soon as possible. Outside of these hours, your email will be dealt with as soon as possible the following working day.