Who can use the service?
Everyone goes through difficult times; sometimes our problems affect our day-to-day lives and we feel that we can’t cope. If you are in this situation, you are not alone.
Insight talking therapies is a free and confidential service, commissioned by the NHS, and is available to anyone over the age of 18 and living in Nottinghamshire.
How do I arrange an appointment?
You can self-refer to our service in the following ways:
- Fill in the online form
- Call us – 0300 555 5582 (local rate)
- Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your GP for a referral
Once we have received the referral, a member of the administration team will contact you to arrange an appointment. Please note that it is our usual policy to withhold telephone numbers when we call you.
Where does the service take place?
Our Nottinghamshire service takes place in a wide range of community venues throughout the county, we also provide therapy from within GP surgeries and also over the phone where this is appropriate.
Employment support service
We also offer free, confidential employment support for people who are accessing talking therapies from us. Our Employment Advisers can help if you are:
- Unemployed and seeking new opportunities
- Employed and want to change job
- Experiencing problems at work, such as unfair treatment, discrimination, or bullying
- Facing redundancy
- Looking for careers advice or thinking of a career change
- Struggling to get the right support at work
Download our employment support leaflet (PDF, 2MB) or speak to your therapist if you would like to know more.
Tel: 0300 555 5582
If there is an emergency, or you feel you are unable to keep yourself safe please contact 999 or your GP.
- Monday to Thursday, 9.00am-8.00pm
- Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm
Emails received during working hours will be answered as soon as possible; any emails and non-urgent voicemail messages received outside of these times will be dealt with the next working day. The service is closed on bank holidays.