Insight Healthcare, a not-for-profit organisation, has been a specialist provider of employee health and wellbeing programmes and psychological therapy services commissioned by the NHS since its inception in 1998.
We have a strong 17-year track record of successfully providing employee wellbeing services to a range of valued public, private, and voluntary sector clients across the UK. Our Wellbeing at Work programmes are characterised by a determination to provide the highest calibre of services in their sector in relation to client satisfaction, clinical quality and service quality.
Insight Healthcare is at the forefront of developments in its field and is able to offer flexible and innovative programmes, whilst at the same time ensuring successful outcomes for employees using the service and a cost effective solution for our client organisations.
Insight Healthcare tailors its wellbeing services to meet the exact requirements of its client organisations and is committed to working with its customers to develop and deliver service models that return the best value for money.
Our services include:
- 24-hour helpline access
- sessional counselling, both face-to-face or over the telephone/Skype/online
- management support service
- legal and financial advice and information
- other specialist services such as critical incident support, CBT, EMDR, workplace mediation, or mindfulness training
- service promotion
- regular management information reports and service reviews
- dedicated Client Relationship Manager
Why would employees choose Insight Wellbeing at Work?
We offer services that are convenient and confidential:
- immediate access to confidential support
- information and advice 24 hours a day every day of the year
- direct number/email address
- high-quality clinical support
- over 80% of employees achieve clinical improvement during a course of counselling
- over 90% of employees cope better with their issues after counselling
Our client feedback shows that over 90% of our service users were satisfied with Insight Healthcare’s services; they would use our services again and would recommend us to their colleagues.
‘The service was excellent, professional and would be hard to improve.’
Why organisations choose Insight Wellbeing at Work?
The support provided to employees through our programmes reduces employee absence rates and the length of periods of absence; typically 50% of staff accessing our counselling services are able to avoid having time off work. Similarly, around 50% of employees who are off sick at the start of counselling return to work by the end of counselling.
Our quality services also deliver improvements in employee productivity; our client feedback shows that at least 80% of employees believe they perform better at work as a result of a course of counselling.
We have developed a reputation for having a pro-active and collaborative approach to delivering and developing employee wellbeing services, through working in partnership with our client organisations to understand their requirements and continually developing our service provision to fully meet their needs. This is achieved through consistently monitoring, auditing, and reviewing services and adapting them to reflect organisational cultures and key organisational events.
We are committed to working with our customers to ensure the support provided through the programme is as effective as possible, delivering measurable benefits to both individual employees and the wider organisation. To achieve this, our Client Management Team work closely with our client organisations to develop and implement bespoke communications strategies. This ensures promotional activity reaches all eligible service users and supports local wellbeing initiatives.
Insight Healthcare is committed to providing its client organisations and service users with a high quality service in all respects. To ensure that we achieve this, we:
- conduct scored clinical assessments
- conduct quality assurance reviews for each case
- maintain a rigorous clinical audit regime
- ensure that the practitioner assigned to each client has the appropriate skills and areas of specialisation/expertise to provide the most effective support to the client
Insight Healthcare has a rigorous audit process in place to ensure we adhere to all relevant legislation, including the Data Protection Act and the requirements of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you would like further information about our services, please contact us:
0300 555 0560