Cognitive Behavioural Therapist – Medway Talking Therapies
Contract: Full-time (37.5 hours per week), permanent
Salary: Band D (£32,320 – £41,300 per annum)
Location: Several different locations across the Medway area
Following an increase in the demand for our services we have an opportunity for two qualified and accredited, High Intensity CBT therapists to join our welcoming and highly regarded team.
You will play a vital role in our team, delivering evidenced based treatment and using your clinical expertise to achieve excellent recovery rates for our clients who present with a range of mental health difficulties. We also have excellent CPD opportunities as part of the CBT role to include Long Term Conditions training and Clinical Supervision training.
You will be joining our welcoming and supportive, professional Medway team. We are part of Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national, not for profit organisation and an experienced provider of talking therapy services on behalf of the NHS. We are a fantastic team to work with, combining a dedication to improving individuals’ mental health and wellbeing with expertise, and a strong values base, which is evident in everything we do. Our team is well established offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
You will be fully supported by our Multidisciplinary Team and should be committed to your own professional development so you can take advantage of the ongoing training and development we offer.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified CBT therapistAble to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Able to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Medway
In return, we can offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay and salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Karen Abel (Service Lead) or Sarah Gallagher (Team Lead with Clinical Lead Accountability) on 0300 029 3000 and they will be happy to speak with you.
The closing date for applications Monday 1st July 2019
Interview date is TBC
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.