Salary: Band C £23,230- £36,664 per annum depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours p/w) and part-time positions available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced accredited Counsellor to join our innovative and well-regarded team in Kent.
Working in therapy rooms across Kent, you will be fully supported by our Multidisciplinary Team and should be committed to your own professional development so you can take advantage of the ongoing training and development we offer.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. The Kent team is well established offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- BACP/UKCP accredited
- Able to build strong therapeutic relationships with clients
- Experienced in delivering short term counselling therapy
- Able to work with individuals experiencing suicidal thoughts or at risk of suicide through our Rapid Response Suicide Prevention initiative
- An enthusiastic team player, hard-working and organised
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Motivated to provide high quality therapies to the residents of Kent
- Qualified in an IAPT approved training such as Counselling for Depression or IPT
- Willing to undertake IAPT approved training
The successful candidate/s will have excellent clinical skills and be able to demonstrate the capacity to provide psychological interventions to service users presenting with a wide range of common mental health difficulties at the moderate, moderate/severe and severe end of the clinical spectrum.
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply:
For further information on this post, please call Gemma Sumner (Service Lead) 0300 555 5555, who will be more than happy to help you.
Please download the Job Pack for this role from www.concerngroup.org. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to email@example.com or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Thursday 3rd October
Interview date is to be confirmed
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.