Client Liaison Coordinator
Salary Band: £16,665 – £19,695 pro rata
Hours: Part-time 22.5 hours a week to worked over 3 week days
Location: Faversham, Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join our Kent Team. Working as part of a small admin team, you will provide administrative and marketing support to the service and be our first point of contact for clients, ensuring they receive excellent customer service. As a successful candidate, you will receive comprehensive training and support to fully develop your skills and experience in this role.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. The Kent Team are friendly and supportive with a strong reputation for offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are an experienced administrator
- Are able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service in a target driven environment
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to provide exceptional customer service with the ability to communicate with the public when they may be distressed or upset
- Show willingness to learn and develop within the role
- Have previous experience in providing customer service in a similar environment (desirable)
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Shailey Smythe, Admin Manager on 0300 555 5555 and she will be happy to speak to you.
PTo apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to email@example.com or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Monday 26th August 2019
Interviews will be held on Friday 6th September 2019
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, which we will cover the cost of. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.