Client Liaison Coordinator
Salary: £16,665 – £19,695 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Permanent and fixed-term (12 months) available
Location: Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to support our busy National Team, based at our Head Office in Seaton Burn.
As a Client Liaison Coordinator, you will manage all calls and referrals into the service, assisting clients who may be experiencing a range of mental health conditions. You will also responsible for providing administrative and marketing support to services, ensuring that tasks are completed within appropriate timescales and in line with service targets. You will work predominantly to an aligned service/s, however using Insight+, you will work flexibly to undertake tasks to support our other Insight services at times of peak demand.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our National Team is making its mark as a growing centre of clinical and administrative support. It is well established, offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We currently have two different contracts available. We have one permanent full-time contract and one fixed-term full-time contract for 12 months to cover maternity. Please specify on your application which of these you would prefer, or let us know if you are happy to be considered for both positions.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent customer service skills and confident telephone manner
- Have at least 12 months of administrative experience
- Are an inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Are computer literate and have good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Are able to deliver required performance targets
- Have an open and friendly persona and are experienced and confident in communicating with the public
In return we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information or to discuss this role further, please call Lynsey Terry, National Team Service Manager, on 07932774742 and she will be help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from email@example.com. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
This vacancy is open until further notice, due to the high importance of filling these posts. There will be no warning when this vacancy closes, so we strongly advise you apply straight away to avoid disappointment. The interview date is to be confirmed.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.