Insight Healthcare is a highly regarded not for profit organisation and an experienced provider of talking therapy services on behalf of the NHS. At Insight we believe that everyone is unique. This is reflected in our therapy approach and the way we run our services. Insight’s National Team is an innovative approach to IAPT services supporting Insight services across the country. Staff are provided with the infrastructure and autonomy to provide an excellent service doing what they love best; helping clients grow and develop. Due to continued growth of Insight Healthcare’s National Team, we are looking to appoint Client Liaison Coordinators to further support our already established services across the country.
If you are inspired by the idea of working for one of the leading providers of Talking Therapies in the UK, this might be the one for you. Insight’s National Team is making its mark as a growing centre of clinical and administrative support, based at our head office in Seaton Burn, Newcastle.
We are seeking:
Client Liaison Coordinators with previous experience of providing high level administrative support. In addition to the core administrative tasks, Client Liaison Coordinators manage and deliver the administrative support systems and activities within Insight services nationwide.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Excited by change and looking for an organisation that has the infrastructure in place to offer an excellent service
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Able to deliver required performance targets
- Experienced and confident in communicating with the public
In return we can offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay and salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
For further information or to discuss this role further, please contact Lynsey Terry, National Team Service Manager, on 07932774742.
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. To apply for this role, please complete the application form and return either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne & Wear, NE13 6DS.
Closing date: open until further notice
Interview date: TBC
This post is subject to a standard DBS check. Insight Healthcare will cover the cost for this.
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.