Client Liaison Coordinator
Salary: £17,051 – £19,941
Hours: Permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Buttress House , Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne –
An exciting opportunity has arisen for client focussed Advisors/Call Handlers to support our busy National Team, based at our Head Office in Seaton Burn.
As a Client Liaison Coordinator, you will work flexibly across all our services using our system, Insight+, and you will manage all calls and referrals into the service, assisting clients who may be experiencing a range of mental health conditions. You will also be responsible for providing administrative and marketing support to services, ensuring that tasks are completed within appropriate timescales and in line with service targets.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our National Team is making its mark as a growing centre of clinical and administrative support. It is well established, offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
- Do you have excellent communication skills, and a passion to work in support of the NHS?
- Are you caring, empathetic and do you want to help make a real difference to people’s lives?
- Are you confident on the phone and willing to train to be able to provide guidance to patients in a calm and logical way?
- Are you resilient and resourceful and able to manage calls that may potentially be distressing or an emergency?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Ideally you will have call handling experience, and have worked with the public either in a healthcare setting, or in a contact centre environment. We need individuals who have the drive and passion to make a difference to people’s lives, but also the personal resilience to work in a high-pressured environment. Successful candidates will be able to work well within a team, have fast/accurate typing skills and a good standard of education. This role is suited to people who remain calm under pressure, good at problem solving and have excellent interpersonal skills, with an empathetic nature.
Your will be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with possible exposure to highly distressing or highly emotional circumstances and will be expected to participate on all relevant training courses appropriate to the role. We would like to meet with you if you also,
- Have excellent customer service skills and confident telephone manner
- Have at least 12 months of administrative experience
- Are an inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Are computer literate and have good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Are able to deliver required performance targets
- Have an open and friendly persona and are experienced and confident in communicating with the public
In return we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply
The Job Pack is attached below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information or to discuss this role further, please contact Lynsey Terry, National Team Service Manager, on 07932774742 or lynsey.terry@InsightHealthcare.org and she will be help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to email@example.com. Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
Closing date for applications is 27th September 2020
Interviews are expected to be held 30th September/1st October 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.