Client Liaison Coordinator
Salary: Band B (£16,665 – £19,695)
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week), permanent
Location: Tottle Road, Nottingham
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced administrators to join our well-established East Midlands team as Client Liaison Coordinators.
As a valued member of our team, you will be the first point of contact for our clients, taking details of their referral and ensuring our systems are kept up to date and our processes are followed. Managing referrals and waiting lists, you will ensure people are seen quickly and our clinicians can make the best use of their time. You will also support the service to develop and maintain its marketing materials and meet and greet clients and visitors to our services.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
The East Midlands team is a friendly and dedicated team that offers assessment, high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. Our admin team is the foundation of our service and you will play a very important part in supporting clients and the team. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation and would expect you to help us develop this further through innovative practice and creativity. If you are excited at the thought of working within a fast paced, customer facing role we can offer you a supportive working environment with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience across a wide remit of different responsibilities.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent customer service skills and confident telephone manner
- Have at least 12 months of administrative experience
- Are an inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Are computer literate and have good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Are able to deliver required performance targets
- Have an open and friendly persona and are experienced and confident in communicating with the public
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information regarding this post, please call Tracie Swinson (Administration Manager) on 0300 555 5580, who will be happy to help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from email@example.com. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 15th August 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd August 2019
This post is subject to a DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.