Client Liaison Coordinator
Salary: Band B £16,873 – £19,941
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week), permanent
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced administrators to join our Wirral team as Client Liaison Coordinators.
As a valued member of our team, you will be the first point of contact for our clients, taking details of their referral and ensuring our systems are kept up to date and our processes are followed. Managing referrals and waiting lists, you will ensure people are seen quickly and our clinicians can make the best use of their time. You will also support the service to develop and maintain its marketing materials and meet and greet clients and visitors to our services.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, delivering services in the area as Talking Together Wirral, a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
The Wirral team is a friendly and dedicated team that offers assessment, high and low intensity psychological interventions across the area. Our admin team is the foundation of this service and you will play a very important part in supporting clients and the team. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation and would expect you to help us develop this further through innovative practice and creativity. If you are excited at the thought of working within a fast paced, customer facing role we can offer you a supportive working environment with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience across a wide remit of different responsibilities.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent customer service skills and confident telephone manner
- Have at least 12 months of administrative experience
- Are an inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Are computer literate and have good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Are able to deliver required performance targets
- Have an open and friendly persona and are experienced and confident in communicating with the public
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role is attached. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information regarding this post, please call Amanda Comer (West Regional Lead) on 07545 429870 , who will be happy to help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 5th April 2020
Interview dates are to be confirmed
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.