Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Salary: Band D £32,724 – £41,816 per annum
Location: Mansfield and Newark
Contract: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours p/w) and part-time hours considered
Due to the ongoing expansion of our services we have a number of full time and part time opportunities for Cognitive Behavioural Therapists to join our Mansfield and Newark Teams. Whilst you will be part of a smaller local team you will also benefit from being part of our wider East Midlands Hub which provides opportunities for you to learn from a wide variety of highly experienced colleagues and develop your practice.
Our Mansfield and Newark Teams are widely recognised for providing high quality clinical interventions, assessing clients who have a range of complex anxiety and depression related problems and formulating, implementing and evaluating therapy programmes to help improve their wellbeing. You are encouraged to be an autonomous practitioner, whilst operating within a supportive framework which includes regular high quality supervision and advice and guidance from your line manager and our clinical lead.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. The Mid Nottinghamshire team is well established, offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Trained as a High Intensity or CBT therapist (those nearing the end of their training will also be considered)
- Able to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Able to work to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in the East Midlands
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase more
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance, with opportunities to work flexibly
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. If you would like further information on this role, please call Paul Mallott (High Intensity Team Lead) on 0300 555 5580 and he will be happy to help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to email@example.com
Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is 1st June 2020
Interviews will be held on the 16th June 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, which we will cover the cost of. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.