Insight Healthcare is currently looking to fill the following posts:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
37.5 hours per week
Based in Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne
£32,320 – £41,300 per annum pro rata
An excellent opportunity has arisen within Insight Healthcare; a highly regarded not for profit organisation and an experienced provider of talking therapy services on behalf of the NHS. At Insight we believe that everyone is unique and different. This is reflected in our therapy approach and service delivery. Insight’s National team is an innovative approach to IAPT services in that it supports existing Insight NHS services across the country. Staff are provided with the infrastructure and autonomy to provide an excellent service doing what they love best; helping clients grow and develop.
Due to continued growth of Insight Healthcare’s National Team, we are looking to appoint a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to further support our already established services across the country.
If you are inspired by the idea of working in one of the leading providers of talking therapies in the UK this might be the one for you. Insight’s National Team is making its mark as a growing centre of clinical and administrative support, training and development based at our head office.
Insight would like to hear from you if you are:
- Trained as a High Intensity or CBT therapist
- Able to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets including delivery via video-conferencing and telephone.
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Able to work to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies
The successful candidate will join an established and well supported team working to maintain Insight’s excellent reputation and looking to develop this further through innovative practice.
The individual will be supported by a Senior Therapist and should be committed to their own professional development.
In return Insight offers:
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training & development
- Family friendly policies
- Death in service benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health Service and free counselling and advice service.
- Annual staff surveys
- 27 days annual leave (rising with length of service)
- Car lease scheme
- Discounted gym membership
The closing date for applications is 25th March 2019
Interviews are expected to be held on W/C 8th April 2019
Application packs can be downloaded
If you would like further details about the role or would like to discuss whether to apply, please contact Teresa Rogers, Senior Therapist, on 0300 123 4502.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received.