Cognitive Behavioural Therapists
Salary: £32,724 – £41,816 pro rata
Contract: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours p/w) and part-time available
Client work out of our hubs across Dartford, Gravesham Swanley, Swale and East Kent
Head office in Faversham, Kent
Following an increase in the demands for our services across Kent, we have new opportunities for experienced High Intensity or CBT Therapists to join our innovative and well-regarded team. We are looking for a part-time post in East Kent of 22.5 hours per week and a full-time post of 37.5 hours per week in our hubs in Dartford, Gravesham Swanley and Swale hub.
You will be fully supported by our CBT Team Lead and should be committed to your own professional development so you can take advantage of the ongoing training and development we offer.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare which is a highly regarded, national not for profit organisation and an experienced provider of talking therapy services on behalf of the NHS. The service in Kent is well established offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
Insight would like to hear from you if you are:
- Trained as a High Intensity or CBT therapist
- Able to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Able to work to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Kent
In return Insight offers:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase more
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
For further information, please call Charlotte Peck (CBT Team Lead) on 0300 555 5555, who will be happy to help.
Please visit https://www.concerngroup.org/work-for-us/vacancies/ to download the Job Pack for this role. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to email@example.com or via post to HR Department, Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 23rd February 2020
Interview dates are to be confirmed
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.