An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Counselling or High Intensity Team Lead to join our management team in Derbyshire. In this vital role, you will combine your proven track record in delivering successful clinical interventions with your ability to effectively inspire and manage a team. As part of the wider management team you will also contribute to service development and delivery ensuring that we deliver high quality interventions to all clients.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national, not for profit organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. The East Midlands service is well established, and has a strong track record of providing on-going support and continuing professional development.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. As the Counselling Team Lead will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- An experienced team player with the ability to inspire and manage a team to ensure they deliver high quality counselling interventions
- Experienced in delivering clinical interventions for clients with common mental health difficulties including anxiety, depression and interpersonal difficulties
- Experienced in monitoring and working with others to improve organisational performance
- An excellent communicator with the ability to engage all stakeholders, and respond in line with our values
- Experienced in Clinical Risk Management
- BACP or BABCP or equivalent accredited
- An experienced supervisor
- Experience of working in an IAPT Service is desirable but not essential
What we offer in return;
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay and salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Death in Service Insurance
The closing date for applications is: 11th December 2018
Interview date is: TBC
For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Stacy Woodward, Service Lead on 0300 555 5580 and she will be happy to speak to you.
How to apply
Job Packs providing more information on the role, including a Job Description and Person Specification, can be downloaded.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and return to HR Department, Buttress House, Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 6DS or via email to email@example.com
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure. Concern Group will cover the cost of this.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.