High Intensity Therapist
Salary: £32,724 – £41,816 pro rata
Hours: 37 hours per week, happy to discuss flexible working
Contract: Fixed Term (up to 12 months to cover maternity, starting May 2020)
Location: Talking Together Wirral
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to join our innovative team in the Wirral on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave. As a vital member of the team, you will assess clients who have a range of complex anxiety and depression related problems then formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes to help improve their wellbeing.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Talking Together Wirral offers high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. In addition, formal partnerships with statutory and third sector agencies support individuals to access alternative interventions that might better suit their needs, including dedicated community link workers. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Trained as a High Intensity or CBT therapist (those nearing the end of their training are encouraged to apply)
- Able to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Able to work to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in the local area
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase more
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. If you would like further information on this role, please call Amanda Comer (West Regional Lead) on amanda.comer@InsightHealthcare.org or 07545 429870 and she will be happy to help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to email@example.com or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will either be through the email address or phone number provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 29th March 2020
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 13th April 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, which we will cover the cost of. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.