Salary band: £38,860 – £43,973 per annum (pro-rata for part-time employees)
Hours: Full time (37.5hrs per week). Applicants wishing to work flexibly are encouraged to apply.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate individual with great leadership skills to join our IAPT Senior Management Team in the Mid Nottinghamshire area. In this role, you will be managing and supporting our Counsellors and Cognitive Behavioural Therapists in Mansfield and Ashfield as they use their expertise to make a real difference to individual’s lives.
Working closely with the IAPT Senior Management Team, you will assist in the delivery of a cost effective and efficient service. You will be responsible for ensuring that the service is developed and maintained effectively and play a vital role in both supporting and motivating your team to ensure they deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets and meet the organisation’s requirements.
To succeed in this role you must be an experienced clinician with a proven track record of delivering excellent results within IAPT services, and be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, with the ability to ensure your team are engaged whilst also delivering high quality therapy interventions in line with service targets.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our Mid Nottinghamshire team is part of our wider East Midlands Hub. Our managers enjoy the opportunity to learn from each other and be involved in wider services development whilst also providing leadership to their locality team. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Experienced in your field of expertise with either a high intensity therapy qualification (or equivalent), or BACP (or equivalent) Accreditation.
- Ability to lead a team, providing support and motivation to ensure your team are engaged and deliver high quality therapy interventions that meet service targets
- Have strong decision-making skills and are able to make and communicate decisions in a timely and justifiable manner
- Have a good working knowledge of the IAPT programme and the challenges and opportunities it presents
- Have experience of meeting service targets, monitoring quality and safety
- Are able to work under pressure, with attention to detail
- Are creative and resourceful, flexible and adaptable
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
- The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description and person specification. It is essential that you read these documents prior to applying for this role.
- For further information, please email Amy Fish (Service Lead) via fish@InsightHealthcare.org and she will be happy to help you.
- To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to email@example.com
- Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your junk mail folder.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 24th January 2021
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 8th February 2021
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.