Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Contract: 37.5 hours per week (permanent)
Salary: £23,230 – £30,300 depending on qualifications and experience
Insight Healthcare is a not-for-profit organisation, providing free NHS talking therapy services across the UK. We are a highly regarded provider of primary care psychological therapy and IAPT services. We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our Calderdale service, which offers high and low intensity interventions and counselling.
The successful candidate will join an established team working to maintain Insight’s excellent reputation within the Calderdale area, and help to develop the service further through the delivery of innovative practice. Insight Healthcare Calderdale is a leading provider in the new IAPT-LTC programme.
The post-holder will deliver a range of low intensity interventions for anxiety disorders and depression and will be full supported by a PWP Team Leader and Clinical Lead. This position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual wishing to progress their career in psychological therapies. The person should be committed to their own professional development.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified PWP who has successfully completed an IAPT / similarly accredited PWP course (those due to qualify from an IAPT accredited course will also be considered)
- Able to deliver high quality person-centred interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people
- An inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Calderdale
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase more
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision as well as opportunities to attend external CPD and PWP conferences
- Opportunity to be part of the new IAPT-LTC programme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply:
For further information about this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Hughes (Service Manager) on 0300 555 0191.
Please click the button below to download the Job Pack for this role. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Closing Date: 25th April 2019
Interview Date: Week Commencing 6th May 2019
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We will cover the cost of this.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.