Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Salary: £23,520 – £30,679 (pro rata)
Contract: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours p/w) and part-time available
Location: Medway Talking Therapies based in Chatham, Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join us in our Medway Talking Therapies service.
The post-holders will deliver a range of low intensity interventions for anxiety disorders and depression and will be full supported by a PWP Team Leader and Clinical Lead. You will also play a key role in the wider team helping us develop and further enhance our reputation through the development of innovative practice. This position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual wishing to progress their career in psychological therapies. The person should be committed to their own professional development.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our friendly Medway team is well established, offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified PWP who has successfully completed an IAPT accredited PWP course
- Able to deliver high quality person-centered interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people
- An inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Medway
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information about this vacancy, please call Adam Dawes (PWP Team Lead) or Karen Abel (Service Lead) on 0300 029 3000.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from email@example.com. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is
Sunday 17th November 2019
**THIS CLOSING DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO SUNDAY 8TH DECEMBER 2019**
Interview dates are to be confirmed
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.