Insight Healthcare is a highly regarded provider of primary care psychological therapy and IAPT services. The service in the East Midlands is well established offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. We are currently further developing our Primary Care Psychological Therapy and IAPT Service in Nottingham, so are looking to appoint Qualified PWP’s on a fixed-term basis.
Insight would like to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified PWP who has successfully completed an IAPT / similarly accredited PWP course
- Able to deliver high quality person-centred interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people
- An inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in the East Midland
The successful candidate will join an established team working to maintain Insight`s excellent reputation within the East Midlands area, and help to develop the service further through the delivery of innovative practice.
The post-holder will deliver a range of low intensity interventions for anxiety disorders and depression and will be full supported by a PWP Team Leader and Clinical Lead. This position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual wishing to progress their career in psychological therapies. The person should be committed to their own professional development.
Please note, this is a fixed-term contract, due to end in Spring/Summer 2020.
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase more
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
For further information about this vacancy, please contact Gemma Gration (PWP Team Lead) on 0300 555 5580.
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded from https://www.concerngroup.org/current-vacancies/ which includes the job description, person specification and application form. To apply for this role, please complete the application form and return either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne & Wear, NE13 6DS.
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
Interview Date: TBC
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Insight Healthcare will cover the cost for this.
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.