Qualified High Intensity Therapist
Salary: Band D £32,724 – £41,816, depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, happy to talk flexible working
We currently have exciting opportunities for motivated and experienced High Intensity Therapists to join our dedicated team in Calderdale. As a vital member of our service, you will assess clients who have a range of complex anxiety and depression related problems then formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes to help improve their wellbeing.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our Calderdale team is well established, offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Trained as a High Intensity or CBT therapist (those nearing the end of their training will also be considered)
- Able to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Able to work to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in the local area
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase more
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. If you would like further information on this role, please call Kathryn Sutcliffe (Administration Manager) on 0300 555 0191 and she will be happy to help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to email@example.com or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 12th January 2020
Interviews are expected to be held either Tuesday 28th or Thursday 30th January 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, which we will cover the cost of. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.