Insight Healthcare is currently expanding the team within our Primary Care Psychological Therapy and IAPT Service in Kent. We are looking to fill the following post:
Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Full time/Part time posts based across Kent
Band C £23,230 – £30,300
Insight Healthcare is a highly regarded, national organisation and experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Due to continued success and national growth, we have exciting opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our PWP team in Kent
The service in Kent is well established offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice. We currently have a team of experienced PWPs with roles ranging from trainee, qualified, advanced, senior and Lead PWPs.
The post-holder will deliver a range of low intensity interventions for anxiety disorders and depression. You will be fully supported by a PWP Team Lead and Clinical Lead and should be committed to your own professional development so you can take advantage of the ongoing training and development we offer.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified PWP who has successfully completed the IAPT accredited PWP training for working with adults.
- Able to deliver high quality person-centered interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets.
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people.
- An inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Kent.
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional days
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development, supervision and case management.
- Access to PWP specific monthly CPD in addition to team wide CPD events. We also have excellent links to the Kent Snr PWP network and the Kent Surrey and Sussex PPN PWP subnetwork.
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Family friendly policies including flexible working, enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- An enhanced pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Cycle to work scheme and discounted gym membership
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Car Lease Scheme
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information about this vacancy, please contact Bethan Morgan (PWP Team Lead) on 0300 555 5555. Please visit our Twitter page @Insight_Kent to read more about this exciting service.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th July 2019
Interviews are expected to be held on Monday 29th July 2019
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.