Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
Salary Band: £23,230 – £30,300
Hours: Full (37.5 hours per week) and part-time positions available
Location: Mid Notts – covering the Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark & Sherwood areas
Insight Healthcare, part of the Concern Group, is a highly regarded, national organisational and experienced provider of IAPT services to the NHS. Due to continued success and national growth, we have exciting opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join us in the Newark, Mansfield, Ashfield and Sherwood areas.
As a fully qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, you will use your expertise to deliver low intensity interventions which have a positive impact on our client’s mental health and wellbeing. You will also play a key role in the wider team helping us develop and further enhance our reputation through the development of innovative practice.
The Midland team is well established with an excellent local reputation for providing high and low intensity interventions and counselling. Working as part of our growing team there is plenty of opportunities to develop your practice and learn from your colleagues both in the Midlands and across the country. You will also be supported through ongoing continuing professional development and excellent clinical supervision.
As part of our team you will be integral to delivering our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve, and will be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent time to join us as we experience ongoing growth and continue to seek new opportunities to further build upon our already excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified PWP who has successfully completed the IAPT accredited PWP Training for working with adults
- Able to deliver high quality person-centred interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people
- An inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver required performance targets
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Gemma Gration (PWP Team Lead) on 0300 555 5580, who will be happy to speak with you.
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Closing date: Open until further notice
Interview date: To be confirmed
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Concern Group will cover the cost of this.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.