Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Salary: Band C (£30,300 – £36,664, pro rata)
Hours: Part time 22.5 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our highly respected Medway PWP team. As the Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, you will use your expertise and passion for developing others, to deliver effective therapies for our clients, and provide supervision to our team of PWP trainees and experienced PWPs.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. The Medway team is dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes and experience for our clients, according to NICE guidelines. The PWP team are valued for their hard work and professionalism and have a strong reputation for team working and supporting personal development.
The Medway team is well established offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Experienced in delivering effective low intensity therapies for individuals experiencing anxiety, depression and mild mental health difficulties and hold a relevant qualification
- Able to provide highly regarded supervision to other PWPs and PWP Trainees and hold a relevant PWP supervision qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience of working collaboratively with other disciplines to deliver an excellent service
- Able to meet performance targets and support your colleagues to develop their practice in order to achieve their own performance targets
- Committed to supporting the mental health and welling of Medway residents.
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Adam Dawes PWP Team Lead or Karen Abel, Service Lead, on 0300 029 3000 and they will be happy to speak to you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
The closing date for applications is Monday 19th August 2019
Interview date is to be confirmed
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.