Salary Band: E (£39,390 – £45,450)
Hours: 37.5 hours, permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Lead to cover our IAPT Bassetlaw and Derbyshire services. You will demonstrate drive, ambition and have a strong operational focus. In this key leadership role you will also have excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of engaging and leading a team to achieve excellent results and high standards of care. You will be responsible for:
- the delivery of cost-effective psychological therapy services, delivering on target performance against all quality measures,
- setting and reviewing of performance targets,
- developing the service in line with organisational goals, planning strategic changes and
- developing a cost-efficient accommodation resource.
As the Service Lead you will carry considerable responsibility in ensuring that services continue to develop and are maintained effectively and that our professional team delivers high quality interventions to all clients
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. The Bassetlaw and Derbyshire services are well established, offering high and low intensity interventions across the area. The Bassetlaw and Derbyshire services team work closely with other teams in the local area, sharing administrative resources, knowledge and skills to drive service improvement and ensure our reputation for providing an excellent service is maintained. As a key member of the East Midlands leadership team you will make a valued contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a virtual role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you:-
- Experienced in operations management with a good track record of delivering through others
- Experience of leading and motivating a team to achieve local and national performance targets, whilst delivering a quality service
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills
- Have a detailed knowledge of IAPT services, block contract monitoring and AQP.
- Are committed to improving access to psychological therapies, and have the skills and experience to identify and implement in partnership with others ways to achieve this in the local area.
What we offer in return;
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Rose Melvin, Head of Operations, on 07415 439 581.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from email@example.com. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is 15th September 2019
Interviews will be held on Friday 20th September 2019 and will take place at Dukeries Business Centre, 31-33 Retford Road, Worksop S80 2PU.
This post is subject to a DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.