Insight Healthcare is a highly regarded provider of primary care psychological therapy and IAPT services. The service in Mid Nott’s is well regarded, offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. We are looking to recruit trainee PWPs to join our experienced team of PWPs in the Mid Nott’s region.
Insight would like to hear from you if you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of working with people who have suffered with a mental health problem
- You should be educated to degree level – or an undergraduate who has relevant NVQ or other further education qualifications and work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively
- Able to work to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in the Mid Nott’s region
- Able to attend a University course
Please note that this is a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract, with the possibility of appointment to a permanent Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Post (Band C £23,230) on successful completion of the course.
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
For further information about this vacancy, or to further discuss the benefits that Insight can offer to staff, please contact Bethan Morgan (PWP Team Lead) on 0300 555 5555.
Closing date: 20th February 2019
Interview date: 21st February 2019
A Job Pack containing the job description, person specification and application form can be downloaded below.
To apply, please complete the application form and returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS before the closing date.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Insight Healthcare will cover the cost for this.
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received.
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.