Insight Healthcare is a highly regarded provider of primary care psychological therapy and IAPT services. The service in Kent is well established offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. We are looking to recruit trainee PWPs to join our experienced team of PWPs in Kent.
Insight would like to hear from you if you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of working with people who have suffered with a mental health problem
- You should be educated to degree level – or an undergraduate who has relevant NVQ or other further education qualifications and work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively
- Able to work to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Kent
- Able to attend a University course offered by the University of Surrey the majority of the course is offered from The Kent Showground, Maidstone.
The successful candidate will join an established team working to maintain Insight`s excellent reputation within the Kent area, and help to develop the service further through the delivery of innovative practice.
Please note that this is a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract, with the possibility of appointment to a permanent Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner Post (Band C £23,230) on successful completion of the course.
What we offer in return:
- A Comprehensive induction and ongoing training & development
- 27 days annual leave plus statutory holidays (rising with length of service) with the option to purchase additional leave
- Family friendly policies and a supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Links to local Clinical Networks to support ongoing CPD and development
- Death in service benefit
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted Gym Membership and Cycle to Work Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Annual staff surveys
- An enhanced Pension Scheme
- Car Lease Scheme
- Wellbeing Days
Job packs, containing more information on this role, can be downloaded.
To apply, please send a completed application form and equal opportunities form (contained in job pack) to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 17th December (applications will be capped once 250 have been received)
Interviews will be held on 11th and 14th January 2019
For further information about this vacancy, or to further discuss the benefits that Insight can offer to staff, please contact Bethan Morgan PWP Team Lead on 0300 555 5555.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, the organisation will cover the cost of a DBS application.
Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date if a large volume of applications are received.