At Insight Healthcare, and Concern Group more broadly, we work towards the common goal of improving the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve; this includes our staff.
We have a range of benefits available to staff, including:
- flexible working
- childcare vouchers
- car lease scheme
- staff wellbeing services
- Employee benefits (PDF, 3MB)
- Concern Group Employee Handbook (PDF, 619kB)
- 2017 gender pay report (PDF, 50kB)
For further information on working for Insight Healthcare, or for details on any HR policies referenced in the employee handbook, please speak to our HR department on 0191 217 0377 or email@example.com.
View our current vacancies here.
Insight Healthcare is committed to improving the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. We work to a strong set of organisational values, and we uphold these in all the work we do. We value:
- compassion and hopefulness
- being open and friendly
- inclusivity and fairness
- experience and expertise
- hard work, creativity and innovation
- going the extra mile with people to achieve the right outcomes